Zooms Design, a company that specialize in graphic design & marketing solutions and website design & development.
Summary: web Development will provide a high-level of customer service on facilities website and analysis to increase brand awareness, engage new followers and patients and maximize the value of current audiences. This role will monitor, update, and report on websites and assist with digital marketing platforms.
We are looking for a creative web developer to help us maintain and build website while also helping build creative solutions for future projects.
- At least 1 year experience, challenging software magic
- Basic understanding of java script, html, word press, css/sass
- familiar with java script frameworks such as reach, nextjs, responsive design, version control, testing debugging.
- Comfort with the CLI, at minimum, must be able to use git and SSH.
- Driven to write developer-friendly, flexible, testable, reusable, and clean code.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Good in English is advantage.
- Build easy-to-use and performance website serving.
- Understanding the technical constraints of a project, and make pragmatic tradeoffs.
- Contribute to and maintain our interactive design system.
- Follow common web standard and development methodologies.
- Review and respond to operational issues, escalating as necessary.
- Collaboration with other team member.
- Do what you love: share your creation and earn money doing what you love.
- Simplicity: the system that can help you perform well and easy to track your works.
- Time is just number: time is not what we worry about, your work are, keeping it simple.
- Rewarding the good: when you reward the good, it motivates others to do more good.
- Flexibility: you can work from anywhere, as long as you have access to the internet.
- Growth: cultivate your professional skills, unleash your potential.